Adding subscriptions?

Jun 25, 2012 at 9:49 PM

Is there any documentation about how to subscribe to a bunch of feeds? Plans to eventually sync with Google Reader?

Jun 26, 2012 at 1:27 PM

Thanks. Is there any text/config file where I could bulk add subscriptions? Is there any way to remove subscriptions?

Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2012 1:23 AM
To: Adam Kessel
Subject: Re: Adding subscriptions? [metrorssreader:360867]

Hi,

Currently there is no documentation, but you can subscribe to multiple feeds

In the Categories view click the + and add your feed details, new feed items will be shown.

****************************************************************************************************************************
This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

IRS CIRCULAR 230 DISCLOSURE: Any U.S. tax advice contained in this communication (including any attachments) is not intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any transaction or matter addressed herein.(FR08-i203d)
****************************************************************************************************************************
Coordinator
Jun 28, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I started with one, the code is still there but I am not using it any more in favor of a upcoming Settings feature.

See the LocalStorage.cs file under Storage, there's only one method, also check the FeedCategories.xml file under Xml,

You can use the above in CategoryHelper.cs with method name Create_sample_categories()

Jun 29, 2012 at 3:28 PM

I'm a bit of a win8 novice--can I find those files through the desktop interface?

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2012 at 3:51 PM
You need to install VS2012 launch the solution then find them

Sent from my Windows Phone

Sent: 6/29/2012 6:28 PM
To: zubairdotnet@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Adding subscriptions? [metrorssreader:360867]

I'm a bit of a win8 novice--can I find those files through the desktop interface?